1. Session is to be held in the photographer’s in-home studio located in Guildford, NSW 2161 for newborns, babies, and cake smash sessions, outdoor for family sessions. The exact address will be given approximately 7 days prior to the booked session date. If client is unable to attend the session for whatever reasons, re-schedule MAY be organised if the client advises of required re-scheduling at least seven (7) days PRIOR to the original booked session date. If the client advises within seven (7) days of the session, it will be at the discretion of the photographer as to whether a re-schedule will be available, and subject to availability. If a re-schedule is granted, client will have up to 1 month to re-schedule their session, otherwise, all monies are forfeited. This session can only be re-schedule once.
2. Session fee is non-refundable. If client is unable to attend the session for whatever reasons, a re-schedule MAY be organised if the client advises of required re-scheduling at least seven (7) days PRIOR to the original booked session date. If the client advises within seven (7) days of the session, it will be at the discretion of the photographer as to whether a re-schedule will be available, and subject to availability. If a re-schedule is granted, client will have up to 1 month to reschedule their session, otherwise, all monies are forfeited. This session can only be re-scheduled once.
3. Preferred payment is Bank Transfer, via invoice supplied. Credit Card payment will incur 2.2% surcharge. Receipts will be supplied for all payments made. Bounced or reversed payments will incur a $50 Fee. Upon signature, the Photographer reserves the estimated date & time, and will not make other reservations for that time.
4. If the client purchases additional images, they can expect to receive those within 7 days. If the client purchases any items from the studio (i.e. album, wall prints), client is to allow up to 4 weeks for arrival from our supplier.
5. It is expected that in booking Bubs Journey Photography, you have an understanding of the photographer’s style. While we are happy to attempt to take on board client requests, no commitment is made to create and present any specific image or variation in processing. Bubs Journey photography does not allow to use of any cameras and/or recording devices outside of that being used by the photographer during the course of the session.
6. Any Client that is late arriving at the session will have the amount of time late deducted from the time allotted for the session.
7. Only subjects of the photo session are permitted to be in the room while the session is taking place. Parents must remain with children at all times. Any other family members not part of the photoshoot must leave the room.
8. Photography session are limited to 4 people. Any additional subject will incur a cost of $50 per person.
9. Photographers must be respected at all times and with all communication, including but not limited to, email and telephone communication, in person, prior to your shoot, during your shoot, or after and we will not tolerate poor behavior such as aggression, abuse or rudeness in any form. Every effort will be made by Bubs Journey Photography to resolve any conflicts, however, should you refuse to partake in a mutually beneficial resolution, we may refuse to complete your photography assignment including producing and delivering any and all package products, and leave the event should we deem it necessary without refund or compensation.
10. The photographer does not assume any responsibility for any behavior during the photography session, therefore reshoot/refund due to the behavior of the subject will not be available.
11. Client agrees Bubs Journey Photography owns the copyright in all photographs. Client gives permission to Bubs Journey Photography to use any images of their sitting for industry competition and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Bubs Journey Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by clients. As Bubs Journey Photography owns the Copyright. The Clients agree photographs may not be reproduced in any manner without the photographer’s explicitly written permission. Upon delivery of any and all images to the CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the Client under the following conditions:
a. The digital negatives or prints are the property of the CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the production and giving of photographs to friends and relatives and not to be used for commercial purposes.
b. The client agrees not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy, or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement.
c. The client allows the photographer to share their images online, via their website & social media platforms, as well as any other platform that may help to promote the Photographer’s business or for awards/portfolio or any purposes.
d. The Client acknowledges that the Photographer may reasonably use portions of the recording of the Event in the Photographer’s portfolio or for marketing purposes.
e. Bubs Journey Photography is not liable for any images not produced or edited by Bubs Journey Photography themselves; this includes – alteration, blurring, distortion, optical illusion, or use in a composite of form, whether intentional or otherwise, of images after delivery to the client.
12. Client is to pay the required session fee within 24 hours of signing this agreement. This is to confirm and secure their session. If payment is not received within this time, this agreement is no longer valid and will become null & void, as will their session confirmation, which will be offered to the next applicant in line.
13. If an image is downloaded from the gallery provided even by accident, it will automatically become part of your selection and cannot be reversed. To avoid confusion or disappointment, please choose from the image selection carefully. Once you have made the decision to accept an image, you can use the download option under your image of choice to download the file to your computer. Your limited license to hold and use this image is automatically granted to you as per section 11. Once you have chosen to download an image from the preview album, your choice cannot be reversed, you will not be able to change your mind.
14. Upon receipt of the images via the gallery, the CLIENT accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. The Photographer does not permanently archive images. Files are held online under the client’s gallery account which they have access to view & download for 6 months from delivery date. After 6 months, the gallery will be archived. Client will receive an email notification when their gallery link is about to expire. If the client wishes to access the album after it has been archived, there will be a $99 retrieval fee payable, which is to be paid prior to album being retrieved & access re-setup.
15. All final jpg images are retained by Bubs Journey Photography for a maximum of two years. After this date, all package inclusions will become null and void. Raw images are not retained by the studio, only final edited jpegs.
16. The photographer is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read discs/USB provided. It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to make sure that digital images are copied to new media as required.
17. Bubs Journey Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing of the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond the photographer’s control, the photographer’s liability to the client is limited solely to re-schedule of the shoot only. In the event that the Photographer fails to comply with the terms of this agreement due to any event or act which prevents the delivery of the photographs from your session, the liability to the client is limited solely to a reschedule of shoot or credit of session valid for 12 months only.
18. Bubs Journey Photography’s first priority is making sure that they provide any and all services to our clients in a safe manner. If there are any disputes between the photographer & the client in regards to any requested professional pose determined unsafe by the photographer, the photographer reserves the right to cease any further session involvement, and as such, the client will be refunded in full with no images or package inclusions to be applied or delivered.
19. The photographer pencil’s the client’s session date into their diary/booking system, once the agreement has been signed/returned and the session fee has been paid by the client. The CLIENT is responsible for contacting the photographer to advise of any re-schedules or changes required at least seven (7) days prior to the confirmed booked date so that the Photographer has sufficient time to reschedule a session.
20. The number of images provided to the client will be in accordance with the package inclusions and at the photographer’s discretion. Client can purchase additional images at a cost of $150 per image. No RAW photos will be delivered to the client, at any time. Client will have 6 months access to their online gallery and will receive an email notification when their gallery link is about to expire. This will give enough notice to the client to download any images before the expiry of their gallery, otherwise, a retrieval fee of $99.00 will occur after this time.
21.Individual Short-Snippet videos may be taken on the day are for portfolio and/or marketing purposes only.
22. The photographer will aim to deliver your images to you approx. fifteen (15) days. Whilst the delivery time of your gallery is typically quicker than the timeframe allocated.
23. Once the Client’s Gallery is ready, we will schedule a design appointment to view your gallery and to order any additional products (such as extra prints, album, and/ or art wall) – payment of products is due upon placement of your order. If there is to be any editing of any photos AFTER the edited photos have already been delivered to the client, there will be a $150 fee per photo to re-edit & re-deliver.
24.The client shall assist and cooperate with the photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to, assisting the photographer to gain the desired photos, or taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation. The photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of interference by any 3rd parties getting in the way of the photographer.
FINAL: This Contract and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in NSW, Australia. This agreement contains the entire understanding between the CLIENT and Bubs Journey Photography. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all the parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this agreement, it does not mean that any other provision is also waived. Likewise, if any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Should the nominated photographer not be available for any reason, the Studio will notify the Client of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills.
The price quoted will be guaranteed for seven days otherwise the current price will be confirmed when the deposit on the order is paid. Any additional costs will be advised and confirmation required before proceeding.
As the photographs made by the Studio are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, the Studio unconditionally guarantees them. If in your opinion any photograph made by the Studio has lost its original color, the Studio will replace the photograph for fifty percent of the current selling price. The original photograph must be returned and the reprinting charge paid in advance. This warranty will be valid for as long as the Studio has possession of the original files in a printable condition.
The negatives/digital files remain the property of the Studio and will be kept on file for a period of two years, after which time the Studio may negotiate the release of the negatives/digital files.
The Studio shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the Studio’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/negatives/digital files in transit between the Studio and professional laboratories employed by the Studio, loss or damage to film, negatives/digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by the Studio or professional laboratories employed by the Studio, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the Studio completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case, the Studio shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of the Studio shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- A voucher may be used towards a Bubs Journey Photography session of your choice.
- Only one voucher can be won or used per family in a 12 months period.
- Only one voucher can be used per session.
- Voucher must be present to Bubs Journey Photography at your shooting session, if fail to do so, customer will need to pay the shoot fee of $200.
- All credit must be used on the Viewing and Ordering session. Any unused credit will be forfeited.
- Please refer to your voucher expiry date, any expiry date may not be extended.
- The contract needs to sign before the session minimum of 7 days before the session.
- If you miss the shooting appointment, you may re-schedule ONCE within 72 hours. A new
- appointment must be within SEVEN days of the original appointment date, otherwise, your voucher will be forfeited.
- By Booking with Bubs Journey Photography, you acknowledge, on behalf of all participants, that Bubs Journey Photography retains the copying to all images created and reserve the right to use any images in marketing /promotional materials either printed or electronic, including websites and social. If you do not agree to public use, please ensure you discuss this with us, this is your choice.
Bubs Journey Photography retains the right to enter any images in industry awards and competitions.
- Session must book within 1 weeks of your enquiry, but session can be done within 2 months of booking.
- $99 session fee is non-refundable, this deposit secures your date and time.
- All appointments are limited and are subject to availability.
- One (1) Complimentary Viewing and Design Session per photography experience. All orders and payment are completed at this time. To make sure you benefit from any specials/gift vouchers/product credits, ALL decision makers must be present at the Viewing and Design Session.
- All Special offer, credit are only apply on the first Viewing and designing session.
- Your Wall art collection Credit is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used with any other offer and is not transferable. Any offers cannot be used towards prior photography sessions. Wall Art collection credits are only redeemable when purchasing a Wall Art collection.
- Only 1 Back to Family Experience offer per family.
- Travel and Parking expenses may apply.
- A guide to prices and products can be viewed on our website at HERE
I understand that the booking fee ($200) includes ONE printed image with matching digital copy ONLY. Packages are sold separately and start from $650. No digital images will be sold on its own.